Friday, January 23, 2015

SOPHIE AND SUZE'S REVIEW CHALLENGE - 23/1 ~ 2/2


I'm participating on Sophie and Suze's Review Challenge. I'm going to try to review as many books as I can in 10 days. I'm not going to set a goal, because I just want to see how many books I reviewed at the end of the Challenge! 

This is my list (I'm going to update this post daily)

1. Skeletons by Kenneth Buff (5 Stars) You can find it HERE
2. Bait by Courtney Farrell (4 Stars) You can find it HERE
3. Something To Dream On (4 Stars) You can find it HERE
4. Silver Storm by Michele Callahan (5 Stars) You can find it HERE

5. More Than Survival By Camryn Lynn (5 Stars) You can find it HERE
6. Broken World By Kate L. Mary (5 Stars) You can find it HERE
7. Summer of Haight '67 By Diane Sager (5 Stars) You can find it HERE
8. Don't Say No By Naomi Bellina (3.5 Stars) You can find it HERE
9. Shattered World By Kate L. Mary (5 Stars) You can find it HERE
10. 2014 Christmas Collection By Various Authors (5 Stars) Find it HERE
11. Anni Moon and The Elemental Artifact By Melanie Abed (4 Stars)  HERE
12. The In-Betweener By Ann Christy (5 Stars) You can find it HERE


We're starting with our reviews Today (January 23rd). The event will end on February 2nd and we'll be celebrating with a Facebook and Twitter party for those who have signed up. Of course there will be prizes...

Join us by filling out the linky below:


InLinkz | View LinkUp new.inlinkz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment